RELAX IN THE
The nine luxury safari tents with en-suite bathrooms are fitted with natural fibre carpets and comfortable three quarter beds which can convert to king size on request.
Each tent has a fan to cool in summer and electric blankets in winter. A coffee station with a gas kettle, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk and rusks.
The bush boma offers guests an exceptional bush dinner expierence hosted by the resident chef.
Our tents are located a short walk from the dining and swimming pool area.
A leisurely stroll to the lookout point offers guests a great view of the Olifants River Valley.
Below is a list of items provided in each tent.
- Linen and Towels (plus extra blankets)
- Charging point for mobile devices and laptops (bring yourown charging cables)
- One Umbrella per tent
- Insect repellent (this is a malaria-free area)
- Hand soap and toilet paper
- Deck chairs and table
- Kettle, gas stove, coffee, tea, milk